Beehive - L.A.C.E.S. event

Seren Frost Fryatt

Apr 11, 2011, 10:48:50 AM4/11/11
to coworking...@googlegroups.com

Hello Fellow Beehive’s-

Not sure if I have met all of you or not, but my name is Seren Frost and I have been a part of the Beehive since January.  I run a non-profit called L.A.C.E.S. in Liberia, West Africa that develops mentorship based sports leagues as an avenue for teaching children morals and values based on the teachings of Jesus Christ.  We are going on 4 years now and continuing to expand each year from the help of many.

I am emailing to invite you to our FREE benefit hors d’oeuvres reception in Columbia, MD at “The Other Barn” on this Saturday April 16th from 7pm-10pm.  It is a come and go event so feel free to show up anytime throughout the evening.  I have had invitations on the tables for the last few weeks, and there are still some there so feel free to pick one up and join us that evening.

You can RSVP on our website www.lacesport.org or email me back at seren...@lacesport.org

Hope to see you there!

Seren