Beehive Baltimore is now (officially) part of ETC!

Dave Troy

Apr 2, 2012, 5:28:32 PM4/2/12
to coworking...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're excited to announce that Beehive Baltimore is now part of ETC, effective April 1st, 2012 — no fooling!

When I started Beehive Baltimore back in February, 2009 along with Newt Fowler and Stephen Muirhead, we were excited to bring coworking to Baltimore for the first time. With the support of the Baltimore community, we proved that the concept can work here. In fact, now there are multiple coworking spaces in the city and coworking has already proven to be a big boost to the entrepreneurial, tech, and startup culture here.

ETC is excited to add coworking to its official menu of offerings, and you'll be hearing more from them about the kinds of events and programming that they'll be adding. Stay tuned for more details.

Besides for the legal back-end and increased involvement of ETC, nothing much will change. Your existing membership subscriptions remain active. The space will maintain the same hours as always. And ETC is interested in hearing from you about how to make a better workspace for you.

Fulya Gursel (fgu...@etcbaltimore.com) and Neil Davis (nda...@etcbaltimore.com) will be the primary points of contact. And many of us will continue to be involved in the community.

For my own part, I'd love to be doing more, but as I've become involved in my own startup, I just don't have the time, and this seemed like the best way to effect a transition.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support, and look forward to hearing more from Fulya and Neil soon!

Best,
Dave