Beehive membership meeting tomorrow 9/28 4pm

Andrew Hazlett

Sep 27, 2011, 10:57:23 AM9/27/11
to coworking...@googlegroups.com
Beehive members and friends:

A reminder that tomorrow, Sept. 28th at 4:00 p.m., we're holding a meeting to share news and discuss the future of the Beehive. We'll meet with representatives from the ETC and the GBTC and hear about the interesting new developments.

This will be an important opportunity to hear about (and have your say) on the future of the Beehive.  I hope you can make it!  If not, you can contact me later for an update.

In related news, I'm inviting some people who have expressed interest in the Beehive to come by for an open house Thursday afternoon from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.  Please join in if you'd like to help build our community.

Thanks!
Andrew

Andrew Hazlett
Chief Drone