Updates Ellie's Coworking + Childcare

Marnee Chua

Jul 8, 2015, 10:41:22 PM7/8/15
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to share what we are doing. We have changed our model quite a bit and are moving towards a broader focus on women and entrepreneurship. We will be changing the name fairly soon as we go through the nonprofit process. Here are some updates and information on our new model: http://elliescoworking.com/

Your comments and feedback are very welcome!

Warm regards,

Marnee

Melissa Tapper Goldman

Jul 9, 2015, 1:34:56 AM7/9/15
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Wow, Marnee, that looks fantastic!

Congratulations and I look forward to seeing how the concept progresses.

Best regards,
Melissa Goldman