coworking and childcare facebook group

Marnee Chua

Jun 18, 2015, 12:19:16 PM6/18/15
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com, in...@rockzipfel-hamburg.de
Hi Everyone, we just received this email and thought we'd pass it on to our group. Facebook might be an even better venue for keeping the collaboration going!

Per Linda from Rockzipfel Hamburg:

Hi, I am Linda from Rockzipfel Hamburg, a new coworking space for parents with kids in Germany. Since right now coworking spaces focused on parents with kids seem to pop up all around the world I believe it would be great to be in contact to exchange ideas and experiences. Please join our group and inform other people running coworking places for parents.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/729614560482767/

Regards from Germany, Linda

--
Marnee Chua