Re: Digest for coworking-and-childcare@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Diana Rothschild

Oct 16, 2017, 9:40:38 PM10/16/17
to coworking-a...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Marnee - this is awesome!

Best, diana
---
Diana Rothschild
c: 415.577.0562
e: rothschi...@gmail.com

cid:image005.png@01CF6060.9DBE8730

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 5:43 PM, <coworking-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Marnee Chua <marne...@gmail.com>: Oct 16 10:29AM -0700

Hey lovely coworking peeps:

Please view and like and share: http://indi.com/97xhb!!!

Please help out!* The Women's Business Incubator* is throwing in for the
$25,000 Starbucks nonprofit prize for nonprofits that can garner the most
excitement. While this is obviously just positive promotion for Starbucks,
I think it will get a lot of worthy attention for WBI too. You'll notice
that we've re-branded the space as The INC, an inclusive space for parents
and the flagship program of the Women's Business Incubator.

To help out, you can go to the link and view it, "like it", and please also
share it on your own personal and/or business profiles! This could be a
huge help for the ladies that are actually running it (the real folks that
are making the vision happen over there, Marlene and Sarah and the rest of
the board!).

Thank you for your help!

Marnee
Marnee Chua