Happy Mother's Day & NextKids Update

Diana Rothschild

May 12, 2013, 8:41:42 PM5/12/13
to di...@nextkids.us

Friends & Family,

Apologies if you've also seen this note from my di...@nextkids.us email - I wanted all of you to be wished a wonderful day & update while still enjoying Mother's Day with my family... Thanks for understanding!

Happy Mother's Day! To all the mothers in your life; you, your wives, partners, & mothers - thank you from ME.  It's these people that have been & are a guiding force in making YOU into the awesome people that you are.  And given that each of you is pretty awesome - please send them a special thank you from me!

Our progress at NextKids: Exciting news to share with you all!

  • Our NextKids and NextSpace coworking space that allows parents to bring their kids to work with them is crystalizing: several interested families + agreed lease terms (still need to ink the legal docs, but all signs are good...) on a great space in Potrero Hill to launch this summer! We'll keep you updated on opening date, pricing, & fun events surrounding our opening.
  • In advance of us opening, feel free to join an upcoming NextKids Crawl - http://www.meetup.com/NextKids-San-Francisco/ to meet other families & see how "we're better together."
  • And we were honored to receive such great press this week. Thanks to those of you who already shared these pieces with your social media & in-person circles:

And finally, thank you again for all of your support as I've dreamed, hatched, and launched this concept. NextKids would not be what it is without your guidance, love and support. And for all your mamas out there, I hope today is filled with pampering and playing!

Regards, diana

--
Diana Rothschild
c: 415.577.0562