Ebooks Read Amader Barir Khawa Dawa: Bengali Recipes From My Mother's Kitchen Full Books By Ratna Mukherjee

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

rhotu...@gmail.com

no leída,
30 mar 2023, 3:28:2330/3/23
a cowa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Amader Barir Khawa Dawa: Bengali Recipes From My Mother's Kitchen ) By : Ratna Mukherjee in All Format

Amader Barir Khawa Dawa: Bengali Recipes From My Mother's Kitchen

by Ratna Mukherjee

#

Read More Here => Amader Barir Khawa Dawa: Bengali Recipes From My Mother's Kitchen

Synopsis : Bengalis love to eat and so food is very important to us. Every occasion in a Bengali family is celebrated with food. And each occasion demands a special kind of food. Whether it's a wedding or a family celebration, the most important item on the agenda is always the food and the menu. Hours are spent in preparing the best menu for every occasion. A Bengali get-together is never complete if there aren't many items on the menu. The dishes in this book include our favourites from my childhood growing up in Kolkata. My mother was an incredible cook with an astonishing repertoire, and she picked up recipes from all over the world. Her specialty, however, was traditional Bengali fare, whether every day food or dishes for every special occasion - weddings, festivals and traditional meals for occasions such as Jamai Shashti.This collection of nearly 100 recipes, ranging from beloved Bengali dishes to Continental, Anglo-Indian and Mughlai fare, is sure to be the go-to compendium for all

Details :

Author : Ratna Mukherjee

Pages : 274 pages

Publisher : Independently Published