[Read Now] Acts of Salvation (Men of WRATH, #2) Full Pages By Eleanor Aldrick

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:27:52 AM3/30/23
to cowa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Acts of Salvation (Men of WRATH, #2) ) By : Eleanor Aldrick in All Format

Acts of Salvation (Men of WRATH, #2)

by Eleanor Aldrick

#

Read More Here =>Acts of Salvation (Men of WRATH, #2)

Synopsis : CassieD*ck-whipped. Yes, d*ck-whipped is a thing. In fact, I come from a long line of d*ck-whipped women. Once they?re struck, they?re down for the count. Don?t believe me? Just ask my sister, Carmen, who instead of pursuing her dreams, caters to her man?s every wish and desire. Or my sister, Aria, who flushed her full ride at Stanford down the drain in order to follow her Fianc? around the country. And let?s not forget the OG of being d*ck-whipped?my mother, Catalina.Nope. That won?t be me. Regardless of how hot and spectacular my mystery man is.RenI?ve lived my entire life to the beat of one simple motto. Work hard to play hard.A no brainer, really. As one of five partners to a nationwide security firm, I do whatever it takes to get the job done, making sure to reward myself with whatever the hell I want. Sure, the job comes with its own set of dangers?but none of the bullets or knives come close to the peril of one alluring young woman. Casandra Martinez?my little angel?is a risk

Details :

Author : Eleanor Aldrick

Pages : 300 pages

Publisher : The Bookish Owl, LLC