[Download PDF] Aromas of Sindh Full Ebooks By Geeta Gwalani

rhotu...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2023, 3:28:34 AM3/30/23
to cowa...@googlegroups.com

Download ( Aromas of Sindh ) By : Geeta Gwalani in All Format

Aromas of Sindh

by Geeta Gwalani

#

Read More Here => Aromas of Sindh

Synopsis : This book is a compilation of more than a 100 vegetarian recipes from the Sindhi cuisine with individual recipe pictures and a story alongside. These are authentic Sindhi recipes, many of them passed to me by my mother. In today's day and age when many of these recipes are not made at home any longer, this book compiles all of them in a single place and makes it easy for a reader to refer to and make as desired.The book has 5 main sections - Breakfast, Main, Side, Snack and Sweet; together these have 100 recipes. There is a Bonus section, which has an additional 7 recipes.The book boasts of a Foreword by celebrity Chef Vicky Ratnani and endorses what the book stands for.

Details :

Author : Geeta Gwalani

Pages : 228 pages

Publisher : Black Eagle Books