Teaching at the school-appreciated

Geetha Prakash

Mar 16, 2012, 7:26:56 AM3/16/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening everybody
We had an internal audit yesterday and the Audit committee appreciated our efforts at the School. I hope that we will be able to continue next sem as well.
What about the posters ? Can somebody take ownership or should I assign it to a specific person ? We need to put up posters before we close, preferably by T2.

Suraj, Can you please pull down all photographs from Facebook as soon as possible ? In case of misuse, we will be in for trouble. I will pick a few among them, upload it to Picasa and mail the link  if required. From next time, please keep me informed .

Regards
GP

Suraj

Mar 22, 2012, 12:52:07 PM3/22/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello ma'am,
I have pulled down the album long ago. About the posters, I know a person from telecom who can get it done, but I am not very hopeful. I will let everyone know what has come of it.

Geetha Prakash

Mar 23, 2012, 1:37:27 AM3/23/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com

Good Morning

Ugadi greetings to all .

Thanks for the mail Suraj. The  poster you had designed was very good. It needs very little tweaking. May be Surakshith can have a look at it. Since you have already spent a lot of time on the design, let us not waste your efforts. Can you talk to Surakshith and find out if he can modify it after T2 ?
Regards
GP

Suraj

Mar 24, 2012, 10:24:25 AM3/24/12