Prize distribution on Feb 18th and future

Geetha Prakash

Feb 4, 2012, 5:24:13 AM2/4/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon everybody
The prize distribution function has been fixed for Feb 18th . If possible I would like to have a banner for the function. It has to be in Kannada. If somebody can take up the responsibility, it would be very helpful. School and Chief guest has been informed. The function will start at 8.30 am sharp and should conclude by 11.00 am

Regarding the activity based programs, I fully agree that it must be so. But with the way we have been running the program, I am not sure if it is possible. My major problem is the number of volunteers. It has been some sort of make shift arrangement and we cannot sustain this way. Until have a committed number, I would not like to start those programs. Please remember that this entire process takes up a lot of my time. I am just able to sustain the process as of now. But if more activities have to be planned, it has to be more structured with more "active" students . Strict adherence to the schedule is a must. Else the children will become habitual "schedule breakers" , following our suit. If so,  we are doing more harm than good.

Please send inputs on making the entire program more sustained and more organized , could be with the same number of activities too.
Regards
GP

Nikhil Baliga

Feb 4, 2012, 8:04:20 AM2/4/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Instead of Baraha, we can use Google's IME - http://www.google.com/ime/transliteration/index.html
It's free and can be used anywhere, including with Notepad, word and applications like this. Works very similar to Baraha.

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Baliga

--
Check out Artistick at http://cartoonsbynikhilbaliga.blogspot.com/

GP

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.