Poster and banner

1 view

Geetha Prakash

Feb 6, 2012, 8:02:57 AM2/6/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening
If an invite can be sent to Surakshith, he can post the banner and the poster design on the Covalence group for all to view ?
What about the contents for the banner for 18th Feb ? Should I post it or can somebody frame the contents in Kannada and give it to Surakshith
Regards
GP

Swati Vasishta

Feb 6, 2012, 8:12:33 AM2/6/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Yes ma'am. I shall send him a request. I have asked Subrahmanya for the contents. He should be able to provide it.

GP

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

--
Regards,

       Swati Vasishta

Geetha Prakash

Feb 6, 2012, 9:53:25 AM2/6/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I am really very happy at the enthusiasm for the prize distribution function. Let us meet some time next week to decide the prizes.
Regards
GP