Unexpected problem - 2

Suraj

Jun 25, 2012, 8:37:21 AM6/25/12
to Covalence
Hello everyone,

Apparently the school authorities weren't expecting to see us today,
even though I think we had made it clear to them. Anyways we didn't
take class today, we thought of starting off from Wednesday. Time-
table will remain more or less the same, there will only be a 2day
phase shift.
And by the way, the problem of electricity is now solved. 6/7
computers are working. Two of them have Open office installed instead
of MS office and paint. Two of them have Vista and other 2 have
Windows Server.
I think its better to continue with English classes itself. I've
shaken up the time-table a little, please confirm if you can make it
on that day.

-Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Vijesh M

Jun 25, 2012, 8:54:46 AM6/25/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Any idea about the number of students? Because, we need to share the 6-7 among all. We can fix up the softwares when we go there I suppose.

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

Suraj Srinivas

Jun 25, 2012, 9:24:37 AM6/25/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hey Vijesh,

We'll have about 5 students per batch, so that's good in terms of the computers.

--
Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Suraj Srinivas

Jun 25, 2012, 9:25:37 AM6/25/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
If you mean actual school students then you can assume about 15 per batch.

--
Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Suraj

Jun 27, 2012, 7:36:19 AM6/27/12
to Covalence
Hello everyone,

We went today to teach. However, there was some kind of audit
procedure or something going on and most teachers seemed busy. We
hence decided to start off from next monday. I'll update the time-
table again to what it was before, the reason I am making these
changes is because some people have requested for a particular day,etc
and I want to be the first to go since I've had some kind of
experience going to the school before. It doesn't really matter
actually.
We just interacted with some kids today and it was loads of fun, so it
wasn't a wasted journey this time. I think the new recruits of
Covalence are really going to have fun once they start teaching
kids. :)

Regards,
Suraj Srinivas