Poster

Suraj Srinivas

Feb 5, 2012, 11:27:32 AM2/5/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
this is my attempt at a poster. Please do let me know if we can put this up, or whether changes are needed.

--
Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Suraj

Feb 5, 2012, 11:32:35 AM2/5/12
to Covalence
I just created the facebook group btw, as it'll be easy to handle.

Suraj

Feb 5, 2012, 11:40:31 AM2/5/12
to Covalence

Anyone with photoshop and good designing experience can use this as a
template probably and make something better.

Swati Vasishta

Feb 5, 2012, 9:10:03 PM2/5/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Heyy Suraj!
The poster looks good! However, I know a guy who's really good with photoshop and poster making. He's been the one designing posters for all the college events including AT. I'll ask him if he can do something more to it and get back! :)

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 10:10 PM, Suraj <surajs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone with photoshop and good designing experience can use this as a
template probably and make something better.

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

--
Regards,

       Swati Vasishta

Geetha Prakash

Feb 5, 2012, 11:03:46 PM2/5/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning
Poster is very good. Please add the link to the google groups and the link to the Covalence site on the poster. We also need to update the contents on the Covalence site. I have spoken to Aditya of 4th sem 'A'  ECE. He is ready to take it up. If Suraj and others could talk to him and brief him about the details, I am sure we can keep the site up to date. Can some one also take up the responsibility to make a small report of all the activities and photos and if this can be put up on the site, it would help others to know about the effort / pleasure  that has gone into the entire activity.
Can somebody also design a banner for Feb 18th. If Kanada banner is a problem English banner would do. But please think of it.
Surakshit and Pavan of 6th sem 'B' ECE are good at designing posters. Swathi, Can you talk to them and find out. They have designed a few posters for me and they have done a great job.
Regards
GP

prithvi

Feb 6, 2012, 7:25:16 AM2/6/12
to Covalence
>  covalence.ppt
> 2641KViewDownload
the poster is very good...

Swati Vasishta

Feb 6, 2012, 7:30:38 AM2/6/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello ma'am!
I spoke to those guys. Surakshith said he'll do it! I think he can do the kannada poster for Feb 18th! That shouldn't be a problem. And the campaign posters also will be done soon. Not an issue.

GP