Today's meeting

Geetha Prakash

Jan 21, 2012, 9:38:24 AM1/21/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening everybody
Did anybody go to the school today ? What happened at the school ?
We were supposed to have a meeting today at 10.15 am. Adnan was at PESIT, Room F601 by 10.15 , but we could not find volunteers. Can you please inform if anybody came  a little later and went back, or was it that nobody came to the meeting ? We should have had a meeting to discuss on the award function. When can we all meet ? Please post.
Regards
GP

prithvi

Jan 21, 2012, 10:16:36 AM1/21/12
to Covalence

On Jan 21, 7:38 pm, Geetha Prakash <geetha.prakash
hi ma'am this is prithvi ....
Suraj suchith samarth fazal n myself were present along with our
senior rahul by 10:30 today near f601......

susheela s

Jan 21, 2012, 12:31:14 PM1/21/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ma'm,

Yeah, I came to PESIT around 10:45 and have kept the books in EC office.
Sorry had a packed day , mailing about it a little late.

I informed them its for you , hope you saw the books.

Do tell me if anything else needs to be done Ma'm.

Thank You,
Susheela

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

Suraj

Jan 24, 2012, 8:09:18 AM1/24/12
to Covalence
Hello ma'am,
How about we all meet at 1.00/1.15 on friday? That way even the 8th
semester people can come. We can probably discuss the awards then. It
would be helpful to know if everyone is ok with this.

-Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Subrahmanya Hegde

Jan 24, 2012, 10:01:05 AM1/24/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
I agree with suraj. If everyone is okay, we can go ahead with that.

--
Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Subrahmanya

adnan anwar

Jan 24, 2012, 1:19:01 PM1/24/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks, I wont be able to make it on Friday.
You all carry on.

If its possible to catch up early in the morning any day, say before 12pm, I will try to drop by.
Was thr outside the designated room on Saturday at 10:15 but no one was thr. So, returned after some time. Guess we all landed there on different occasions so misd each other, sorry about the confusion.

Let me know when is the next time you all can be free.

Thanks,
Adnan.

Geetha Prakash

Jan 25, 2012, 2:10:39 AM1/25/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all the mail. Sorry for the delay, was unable to access the group for some time. Friday is fine. In fact I wanted it on a Saturday, only because Adnan could come. Friday 1.15 pm, F 601 is fine with me.
Regards
GP