Our work to be presented at an International conf at Thailand

Geetha Prakash

Apr 3, 2013, 3:38:12 AM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody

It has been a long time since we have done anything on behalf of Covalence.
I had sent a paper on the activities that we had conducted to an International Conf at Thailand- International Conference on Corporate Social responsibility and sustainable Development .
The paper was titled " Adoption of schools by Institutions of Higher Education;small steps, big rewards "
I had sent the paper  to the  Practitioner's Track and today I have received an acceptance for presenting the paper at Thailand.

Thanks to all of you who made it happen, hoping to continue Covalence activities "somehow"
I will send the paper as an attachment  once it is published at the Conference Procs .

Regards
GP

susheela s

Apr 3, 2013, 5:36:29 AM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ma'am,

Wow! That's awesome!
Congrats on the paper getting selected :)

What do you propose for that "somehow"? :)

Congrats again :)

Regards,
Susheela

Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence" group.

---

suchith shetty

Apr 3, 2013, 6:37:37 AM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
good evening ma'am,
      Thats really a great news. Looking forward to COVALANCE acitvities getting started again.
thanks for all the support

congrats:)

regards,
Suchith

Suraj Srinivas

Apr 3, 2013, 7:43:39 AM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello ma'am,

That's great news ma'am, congratulations!  This will probably be a boost to the Covalence programme as well!

--
Regards,
Suraj Srinivas

Prithvi Srinivasan

Apr 3, 2013, 8:38:15 AM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
gr8 maam ....congrats....hope we will get the group structured and on course soon.....

Nikhil Baliga

Apr 3, 2013, 12:43:09 PM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ma'am,

That's great news indeed! Congratulations Ma'am :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Baliga

--
Check out Artistick at http://cartoonsbynikhilbaliga.blogspot.com/ and my Blog at http://lifeasiknowit-nik.blogspot.com/

Nagashree Sheshadri

Apr 3, 2013, 1:26:34 PM4/3/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Thats really good. congrats ma'am. looking forward to a fresh start! hoping to bring about a change with a bit of effort.

Apr 5, 2013, 2:13:59 AM4/5/13
to cova...@googlegroups.com
hello maam..that's good news..nice to hear that our efforts have got a good recognition:)