Award function on Feb 18th Saturday

Geetha Prakash

Feb 17, 2012, 9:13:16 AM2/17/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Good Evening
All arrangements have been made for tomorrow's program. Some volunteers will come to PESIT by 8.00 am. We need to transport the books, banner and the mementos for the dignitaries. We will have two guests who will be present at the function.
I have ordered for Nandini milk to be given to all the children. Thought of juice initially, but could not manage to get 350 packets, so arranged for milk from the dairy. Will bring biscuits also. Suraj will bring the camera . I would be very glad if as many alumni could come. The function will conclude by 10.00 am. We will have a small meeting at the school premises itself after the function and then disperse.
Swathi and Sinduja, if you could both send the number of prizes to be given, we can confirm that our "book allotment" is sufficient.The chief guest will come by about 8.45 am. That gives us enough time to organize.
Final year students can go a little late to class, I have got permission for that.

Regards
GP

sindhuja parimalarangan

Feb 17, 2012, 10:18:14 AM2/17/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ma,am,

The prize details are there in the bundle I gave to you the day after
the quiz was held in school. We have alloted 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize
for each competiotn conducted.

Regards,

Sindhuja

> --
> Thank you, on behalf of the children, for being part of the "Covalence"
> group.

Geetha Prakash

Feb 17, 2012, 10:51:27 AM2/17/12
to cova...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot. I have not opened the bundle still !!!!!!!!!!
Will have it ready
Regards
GP