Unknown troubles to download dependencies for Course Builder through the scripts

Itec Education

Apr 2, 2021, 4:19:50 AM4/2/21
to Course Builder Forum
Hi everyone

My issue with the installation and deployment of Coursebuilder is the next.
I download the coursebuilder core to a particular folder as indicated.
But then, when I try to download the required dependencies through any of the commands indicated as for example:

             bash ./scripts/common.sh
             bash ./scripts/deploy.sh <project_id>   or
             sh ./scripts/start_in_shell.sh -f -s

I am getting always the same result. I message in the console that only states for:

              MBP-de-MacBook-001:coursebuilder macbookpro$ bash ./scripts/common.sh

              Sourced as: './scripts/common.sh'

              Ensuring runtime folder /Users/macbookpro/coursebuilder_resources_1_11_x/runtime

              Installing App Engine developer toolkit.  This may take a few minutes.

              MBP-de-MacBook-001:coursebuilder macbookpro$

Then, I go to the runtime folder to see if some dependencies were installed, but it is completely empty.

Can someone give a clue please?
I have been dealing with this all day long, so any help would be really valuable.

I don´t really understand why the scripts are not doing their tasks.....

Thanks in advance.

By the way, is there an announcement about the continuity of the project?

Alex de Fuentes.