How to remove old students? Gradebook clean slate?

Wesley Steuwe

Feb 20, 2020, 10:08:22 AM2/20/20
to Course Builder Forum
How can I delete the past registered students info from the gradebook and other statistics?

I launched the course allowing people to "test" it and now want to clear the data before I have actual students register. Is there anyway to do this quickly and simply?

Thanks
Wes

AnnMarie Lisi

Aug 24, 2020, 11:36:41 AM8/24/20
to Course Builder Forum
Hi Wes,
Were you able to figure out how to remove old students and clear the gradebook? I am also have trouble with that.
Best,
Ann Marie

Willian Cyber

Aug 15, 2022, 12:23:28 PM8/15/22
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Hello
We can help you with your hack kindly send us a message on WhatsApp to help you clear your grade book immediately.