How to put add text content to Google Course?

8 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Patrick Lyons

não lida,
12 de mar. de 2020, 03:09:5112/03/2020
para Course Builder Forum
I've been able to successfully launch my Google Course, and it currently exists a private course that I am building/adding lessons to, etc. However, when I click into any of the "content editor" boxes, no cursor appears, and I am unable to type anything in. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

I know it sounds simple, but I literally just can't type anything in the content editor boxes for anything. I can type in things like titles and descriptions where I'm required to enter something, but for the content editors specifically where there's the option of text, HTML, etc. I can't do anything.
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem