404 not found

Jennifer Dias

Jan 24, 2016, 2:09:19 PM1/24/16
to Course Builder Forum
I created a site last November and it has been working throughout the year. Today I went to view the site and got:

Error: Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

I tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox, as well as on my iPad and got the same message everywhere. When I visit my Google Developers Console, the project is still listed. Anyone know what could be my problem and how I can fix it?

My friend suspects the site was moved with a new address. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thank you

Pius Abeshi

Aug 1, 2016, 8:22:02 PM8/1/16
to Course Builder Forum
Hi, were you able to fix this probleM

Mike Gainer

Aug 2, 2016, 12:38:22 PM8/2/16
to course-bui...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like you might be having the same problem?  If so, first thing to check is the App Engine logs.
Go to https://console.cloud.google.com and select your project.
Click on the three-bar menu dropdown at the top left.
Scroll down to Logging; click on that.
Look through the recent log entries; that should be helpful.

Blue Bell PA

May 23, 2020, 6:14:26 PM5/23/20
to Course Builder Forum
Hi
Sorry but I don't understand. Click on what on Logging and what am I going to do ?
I created project ID but URL is not working by showing "404. That’s an error.

The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

Please help
Thanks

On Monday, 25 January 2016 04:09:19 UTC+9, Jennifer Dias wrote:
I created a site last November and it has been working throughout the year. Today I went to view the site and got:

Error: Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

I tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox, as well as on my iPad and got the same message everywhere. When I visit my Google Developers Console, the project is still listed. Anyone know what could be my problem and how I can fix it?

My friend suspects the site was moved with a new address. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thank you

Blue Bell PA

May 23, 2020, 6:16:50 PM5/23/20
to Course Builder Forum