All buttons in Course Builder dashboard are static

D P

Oct 26, 2020, 8:00:51 PM10/26/20
to Course Builder Forum
Hello,
I have deployed Course Builder but when I get to the landing page, none of the buttons are working, I can Add a course, sample course or multi-course actions. Even the Help button on the left side bar does not work. The only link that works is the "logout' button.

I deployed using the Google Cloud SDK Shell>>gcloud init>>gcloud app deploy

The links/buttons work when I deploy locally windows_start_local.bat

Can you please help me figure out what went wrong and how to correct it?
Thank you.

Itec Education

Mar 30, 2021, 4:48:27 PM3/30/21
to Course Builder Forum
Hi

I am a having a very similar issue. I have deplot CB from the console in the same way you did and I am getting the same result. I just can login and logout to the CB dashboard, but nothing else...

Any help or advice will be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Alex de Fuentes.

Nathaniel Yoon

May 4, 2021, 2:50:46 PM5/4/21
to Course Builder Forum
Hello,
I have the same issue. Does anyone know of a solution?
Thanks.

Sara Blanco

May 25, 2021, 1:00:18 PM5/25/21
to Course Builder Forum
Me, too! Kind of glad it's not just me....