Welcome

Max Cutler

Apr 25, 2009, 9:52:36 AM4/25/09
to courantnews
Welcome everybody to the official Courant News user and developer
discussion list. We are now at the stage of the project where we are
ready for more people to get involved in the project, so please come
help out and contribute. Developers, journalists, visionaries; anyone
and everyone is invited to contribute whatever they can to help the
future of college news online.

Max Cutler
Co-lead of Courant News Project

Max Cutler

Apr 26, 2009, 12:52:16 PM4/26/09
to courantnews
I just realized that we hadn't opened the registration page for the
project site, so I've opened up the site to new user account
registration. Registered users can submit and work on tickets, as well
as create and modify wiki pages. Please feel free to sign up and post
information or ideas to the wiki, or submit tickets for bugs or other
code improvements.

For now we're going to restrict commit access to the code repository,
so to contribute code you'll need to create a ticket and attach a
patch which one of us (Paul, Rob, or I) will review and then commit
into the trunk code.

Max