Need couchbase-prometheus-exporter for couchbase server version 4.5.1

Poorani subramanian

Jan 25, 2018, 8:07:00 AM1/25/18
to Couchbase

But Im facing issue while start prometheus-couchbase-exporter Im gettting below error.

> prometheus-couchbase-exporter -c http://infra-couchbase-0:8091 -p 9119

Response Status (401):

can any one please tell me how to make it work.

Note: I have one pod running both couchbase and couchbase-exporter as 2 different container , I have tried curl with the 8092 from exporter it works and the container is also reachable from exporter container.

Erebe Dellu

Mar 9, 2018, 11:17:36 AM3/9/18
to Couchbase
Hello,

We are using https://github.com/criteo/mewpoke in order to monitor (it does availability and latencies mesurements) and get stats from our memcached/couchbase clusters.
You have also this repository https://github.com/gfediere/mewpoke-environment that setup an integration environnement (mewpoke + couchbase + grafana + promtheus)

Feel free to report any issues

Romain

rang...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2018, 1:45:42 PM10/18/18
to Couchbase
hi Subramanian ,

have u accomplished ur requirement. because mee to have the same requirement.

if u don means, please share info regarding this.

Thanks
Balakrishna
whatsupno:8886844867

Poorani subramanian

Oct 19, 2018, 8:32:54 AM10/19/18
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Balakrishna ,

For me the issue was with the username/password which I have passed with this.

Once after that, its start grabbing the metrics.

Poorani Subramanian
|s.poo...@gmail.com
|+91-7200474117|