mnesia dc_dump_limit dump_log_write_threshold

4Info-Dev

Jul 31, 2012, 5:57:03 PM7/31/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
We have run into mnesia problems where we generate too much traffic for the default settings and need to increase some values.

Unfortunately, we have been unable to determine where/how to update the settings we need.

The settings are:

{mnesia, [{dc_dump_limit, 40}, {dump_log_write_threshold, 50000}]}

Anyone know where/how to set these in a couchbase cluster?

Thanks

Aliaksey Kandratsenka

Jul 31, 2012, 6:22:39 PM7/31/12
to couc...@googlegroups.com
What happens if you just ignore mnesia whining? That's just stats right? Also note that we do have plans to get rid of using it as soon as we can (but that 'can' is sadly most likely post 2.0)