erica: push failed while processing ... {invalid_json,badarg} [SOLVED]

Diego Reyes Quintana

Feb 15, 2014, 6:12:05 PM2/15/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com

I've been fighting this error since yesterday!  After adding a couple of ?DEBUG to erica I finally found that, once again, I forgot that .couchapprc is a json file and as such, DOES NOT SUPPORT COMMENTS!!!!!
The error message doesn't mention the file that is malformed, and this was the only output from "erica -v push", is there some other option I could have used to see what files erica was processing?  Should I post some patches?

Benoit Chesneau

Feb 15, 2014, 6:16:10 PM2/15/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
> --

You can use the verbose option. If some error isn't displayed, yup any
patch is welcome :)

The JSON is supposed to get some comments. I will see what happened to
them. Thanks for the review!

- benoit