problem with "couchapp" install via NPM node.js

hasnat ahmed

Oct 21, 2013, 12:28:07 AM10/21/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com

"couchapp" command not working on my mac. no error or results are displayed as can b seen in attached image. i appreciate any help please.

Benoit Chesneau

Oct 21, 2013, 3:23:01 AM10/21/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Looking at your screenshot I am not sure you're tryining to use  the original couchapp in python or the clone in nodejs. If you want to use the original couchapp then follow the instructions here:

Better to use use erica though:

For couchapp in nodejs I don't know. Not sure it is maintained anymore though.

- benoit