jquery.conch.js support for the update handlers

Marek Kowalski

Oct 24, 2013, 8:48:56 AM10/24/13
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I've recently discovered that I need to use an update handler from a couchapp. I might just be ignorant, but I haven't find a recommended way of doing this.
I've exposed the function to do so in $.couch.db and created a pull request to the repository, which I thought is the official one.

https://github.com/vkurchatkin/jquery.couch/pull/1

However the repository owner told me, that I should rather check here about merging it. Can someone evaluate if the change I'm proposing is actually usefull and guide me to the process of merging in ?

Thanks!
Marek Kowalski