couchapp.org down?

Alexander Gabriel

May 28, 2014, 3:41:21 PM5/28/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
I can't access it
Alex

Alexander Gabriel

Jun 2, 2014, 6:16:16 PM6/2/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com

Still down...

llabball

Jun 10, 2014, 6:01:41 AM6/10/14
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm. It was under spam attack the last months ...

+ChrisAndersonWebBender can you please explain the current state? Maybe it's a good time to speak again about handing over the domain to the community?

J Chris A

Feb 23, 2015, 2:15:38 PM2/23/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
I transferred the domain to the Apache CouchDB folks a while ago. They said something about migrating it but I presume they wanted the domain so they could keep it up.

Whorn

Feb 23, 2015, 2:51:18 PM2/23/15
to couc...@googlegroups.com
Thx for the reply. Jan is owning it now - i will speak to him.