downloadable binary release [alpha]

1 view

COTRASIF

Mar 30, 2009, 4:21:36 PM3/30/09
to cotr...@googlegroups.com
If you use Linux - you can now run TFBS search locally on your computer.
Currently this is only possible for the PWM-based search, but our HMM
method should follow shortly.

For details, see http://biomed.org.ua/COTRASIF/download.html

This is an "alpha" release - that is, I believe it is functional, but
it hasn't yet got a significant record of applied stability.

Do read the "How to use" section before use - especially about the
sequence file format supported. Other file formats (with different
headers) are likely to break the program. If you'd like to, you can
copy-paste PFMs from the web-interface of COTRASIF to text files for
the cotrasif_gw binary - matrix format is the same.

As time permits, support for genome-wide search will be integrated
into COTRASIF's interface for currently available 20 genomes.

--
COTRASIF team