rig - example webapp

cd rubin

May 25, 2021, 1:29:07 PM5/25/21
to cosmopolitan cosmonauts
Dear all

In the interests of sharing - I used redbean for a quick webapp assignment here:

some of the presentation:

Features: easy SQL to charting results, very little code, sqlite wasm and the entire dataset in the browser, saving and loading (local and remote).

Working on this made me more excited about the opportunities cosmopolitan libc opens up. Thanks to Justine and all cosmonauts.

In redbean I'm looking forward to greater SaveAsset portability and thinking about something like a -Z [zipfile] parameter to allow an external zipfile to be used similarly to -D [directory].

Double-crumbs fascinating stuff this is. Thanks again and cheers to our onward efforts! :)

 - Cefan

Justine Tunney

May 26, 2021, 9:56:08 AM5/26/21
to cd rubin, cosmopolitan cosmonauts
Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing! Starred.

One thing that helps when distributing the .com executables is to mention, this file is forked off redbean-1.0.com (link to the website) and the elf debug data is available too at redbean-1.0.com.dbg. That helps bootstrap the trust and in the future we'll have even better tools for facilitating it!