Seminários do Cosmo-ufes, dia 18/04, 17 horas: Richard Kerner

Júlio Fabris

Apr 17, 2023, 11:04:03 AM4/17/23
to Pos fisica, PPGCosmo, Departamento Física, CCE - Centro de Ciências Exatas, PRPPG UFES, midia...@ufes.br, cosmo-ufe...@googlegroups.com, Jorge Lellis Bomfim Medina
Nesta terça-feira, 18/04, às 17 horas, no auditório do PPGFis, teremos o seminário do Prof. Richard Kerner (UPMC, França), intitulado "The end of the Universe - and what next?"

Richard Kerner (Université Pierre et Marie Curie, França)

Título: "The end of the Universe - and what next?"

 Resumo: We shall evoke history of views on the Universe as a whole, including its birth and eventual death. Various scenarios will be considered, from the most optimistic to the most pessimistic ones. In any case, we have still a lot of time left before us to think about it.

Data: Terça-feira, dia 18 de abril de 2023, às 17 horas