Convite seminarios Dr. Tays Miranda De Andrade

michael.bacchi

May 25, 2023, 9:12:26 AM5/25/23
to Núcleo Cosmo-ufes: anúncios
Bom dia,
convidamos todos os interessados em participar no seminario de Tays Miranda De Andrade sobre  "Stochastic inflation: an introduction".
O evento será ibrido, no auditorio do PPGFis e online, nessa sexta-feria, 26 de Maio, as 14hs.
O link pra assistir é o siguente

Abstract: This lecture is divided in three main stages:
I- In the first part, we resume an interesting feature of inflationary cosmology, which is the slow-roll regime, and its attractor behaviour in the phase-space;
II- In the second part, we present the stochastic formalism, which is a non-perturbative approach interesting for computing large and rare fluctuations in the primordial density field, showing how backreaction from quantum fluctuations can be incorporated in this new approach;
III- In the third part, as a first example on how use the stochastic formalism, we provide the explicit solution for a case of a massless field in a de Sitter background, showing that indeed quantum diffusion takes place exactly along the slow-roll attractor without modifying its classical behaviour;
We will also discuss other scenarios beyond the slow-row regime and the current open questions in this field.