3 weeks and counting to the Challenge

Brian T Sanders

Mar 15, 2012, 11:28:00 AM3/15/12
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We have just over 3 weeks before the Challenge at the Dunes. Hopefully most of your robot's electronics and mechanical systems are starting to work together and testing has started. Everyone is welcome to stop by Boulder to work with other teams and to work with the beacon. Please RSVP if you are hoping to stop by between 9-4 Friday the 16th or 23rd.

If you haven't already check out the logistics for the Challenge, including where we will be meeting on Friday night (4/6) for team presentations and when the event will begin at the Dunes on Saturday April 7th.

http://spacegrant.colorado.edu/index.php/rc-participants

Hope all is going well,

Brian

Brian Sanders