Good luck and safe travels

Brian T Sanders

Apr 3, 2015, 12:08:45 AM4/3/15
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Good luck tonight.  I hope everyone is doing well and your final tweaks are finding their mark.  Even if the black smoke comes out and the robot doesn’t have all the capability you hoped it would, definitely come to the Dunes. It is a great opportunity to see and learn from the many teams that will be there.  There will be time in Alamosa to make some small changes too. You all should be proud of what you have designed and created in such a short period of time.  I’m very impressed.

Drive safe on Friday and see you in Alamosa!

Brian

Brian Sanders
Deputy Director
Colorado Space Grant Consortium