Robotics Telcon Friday Mar 1 at 10am

Brian T Sanders

Feb 27, 2013, 12:04:19 AM2/27/13
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I hope your robot development is going well.  As we mentioned at the last telcon, our next and final telcon will be Friday March 1, at 10am.  Every team should complete this template and be prepared for about an 8 minute talk over your design.  Please send me your presentations by 8am on Friday morning so I can post them.  Keep the presentation simple and include some good pictures, hopefully photos, but schematics or structural drawings are great too.

We will have our kick-off telcon on Friday March 1st at 10am.
Call in Number:   1-720-279-0026
Passcode:  653996
Please have someone from your team confirm with me that your school will be on the Telcon

Template for Team updates

Presentations from last year (different templates) which should give you an idea for some content.

Hotel Information for April 5th Friday night and checkout on Saturday April 6th:
Inn of the Rio Grande (also a Ramada)
333 Santa Fe Ave
Alamosa, CO 81101

Reservations: 1-800-669-1658 or 719-589-5833
We have a room block.  Be sure to mention you are reserving a room for the Robotics Challenge.  You will receive the $70 + tax price.

Talk to you all soon,
Brian

Brian Sanders
Deputy Director