Welcome to the Robotics group - Part II

1 view

Brian T Sanders

Feb 13, 2015, 6:40:49 PM2/13/15
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I got some slides from Amber’s group for CoDR which is what I’m looking for.  This is a check to ensure you are on the right track.  Normally I will be at the Robotics team meetings on Fridays, but I really want everyone to meet and discuss ideas as a team of 8.  Share what you are learning and what works and what doesn’t. I’m sorry if you all were waiting for me today.

PDR will be a more formal presentation next week.  I know it doesn’t work for everyone, but let’s meet at 3pm-4:30 on Friday the 20th for a full team PDR/CDR.  I saw Chris’ comments for requesting a PDR “closer to the 20th”.  With as little time as we have let’s compact both reviews into one.  We will have a Testing review the on March 6th to demonstrate what each team has working at that point.

I’m sharing Amber’s groups presentation so we can all learn from their work and design so far.

Have a great weekend.
Brian

Brian Sanders
Deputy Director