Challenge Update #2

Brian T Sanders

Apr 5, 2012, 10:49:37 PM4/5/12
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

There is water in our normal course.....so who designed robots that can float?

Here are some pictures of the course area, courtesy Randy Emmons.  We will stay out of the water, don't worry, but you might want to bring sandals and enjoy what nature might give us on Saturday.

I will be at the Ramada Hotel in Alamosa by 5pm on Friday.  Call my cell if you need to reach me at any point on Friday or Saturday.  303-258-6339.  Cell coverage might be spotty at the Dunes, I'm only guessing.

Also the website is updated with the maps and logistics info you might need.
http://spacegrant.colorado.edu/index.php/rc-participants

See you all very soon,
Brian

Brian Sanders
Deputy Director
Colorado Space Grant Consortium
spacegrant.colorado.edu
Office: 303-492-5451
Mobile: 303-258-6339

Brian T Sanders

Apr 6, 2012, 7:08:24 PM4/6/12
to cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

One more detail.  Everyone should be able to get to the Dunes Parking lot for free.  We have the event Permit and the park toll booth will not be open on Saturday morning.  We have been instructed by the Park staff to proceed directly to the Challenge location as indicated in the previous Maps and those posted to the website.

See you all soon,

On Apr 5, 2012, at 8:49 PM, Brian T Sanders wrote:

Hello all,

There is water in our normal course.....so who designed robots that can float?

Here are some pictures of the course area, courtesy Randy Emmons.  We will stay out of the water, don't worry, but you might want to bring sandals and enjoy what nature might give us on Saturday.

I will be at the Ramada Hotel in Alamosa by 5pm on Friday.  Call my cell if you need to reach me at any point on Friday or Saturday.  303-258-6339.  Cell coverage might be spotty at the Dunes, I'm only guessing.

Also the website is updated with the maps and logistics info you might need.
http://spacegrant.colorado.edu/index.php/rc-participants

See you all very soon,
Brian

<Photo067.jpeg>
<Photo068.jpeg>
<Photo070.jpeg>

Jon Kingett

Apr 6, 2012, 8:06:14 PM4/6/12
to gaudi....@gmail.com, cosgc-r...@googlegroups.com
F’n m. ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 5, 2012, at 8:49 PM, Brian T Sanders <brian....@Colorado.EDU> wrote:

Hello all,

There is water in our normal course.....so who designed robots that can float?

Here are some pictures of the course area, courtesy Randy Emmons.  We will stay out of the water, don't worry, but you might want to bring sandals and enjoy what nature might give us on Saturday.

I will be at the Ramada Hotel in Alamosa by 5pm on Friday.  Call my cell if you need to reach me at any point on Friday or Saturday.  303-258-6339.  Cell coverage might be spotty at the Dunes, I'm only guessing.

Also the website is updated with the maps and logistics info you might need.
http://
x kńoholjgpjoodddgvk o
<Photo067.jpeg>
<Photo068.jpeg>