Assistant and Associate Professorship Positions in Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark

Jacopo Mauro

Mar 3, 2021, 4:20:46 AM3/3/21
to cos...@googlegroups.com
The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science (IMADA) at the University of Southern Denmark (SDU), Odense, invites applications for assistant and associate professor positions in Computer Science. We are flexible with respect to the starting date, but expect this to be in 2021 or early 2022.

Application deadline: 7 April 2021.

We are interested in applicants from all fields in Computer Science who can either strengthen or complement the current Computer Science research conducted at IMADA.

Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of Danish is not a prerequisite for application.

Link for application, including the call with full details:
https://www.sdu.dk/da/service/ledige_stillinger/1140998?sc_lang=en

For more information, please contact Jacopo Mauro (ma...@imada.sdu.dk)
--
Jacopo Mauro, Associate Professor