Virtual COSEAL Workshop'22 on Sept 5th

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Marius Lindauer

未读,
2022年6月24日 08:18:262022/6/24
收件人 coseal
Hi everyone,

Our next COSEAL workshop will be on Sept 5th and it will be a virtual one again. The format will be as before: a lot of time for interactions in poster sessions and coffee breaks, and a few talks.

Of course, such a workshop lives from your participation. Therefore, we hope that you will present at least a poster at the workshop about your recent research results -- as always no reviewing process!

We need to also plan the required virtual capacities. Therefore, we would like to ask you to register as soon as possible:

We thank our sponsor the SFB 901 On-The-Fly Computing, allowing us to have a COSEAL workshop without any registration fees.

Best,
Marius
also on behalf of my two co-organizers: Alexander and Eyke

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子