Introduction

Laurens Bliek

Jun 23, 2021, 11:30:11 AMJun 23
to coseal

Hi everyone, my name is Laurens Bliek, and I am an assistant professor in the Information Systems group at TU Eindhoven, Netherlands. My main research interest is in surrogate-based optimisation algorithms for expensive optimisation problems. I have developed more efficient variants of these algorithms, both for continuous and discrete problems, and applied them not just to autoML problems but also to problems with expensive simulators. I am happy to be part of COSEAL and look forward to meeting you in one of the workshops.