17 Months PostDoc Position at Sorbonne University in Paris

win...@mpi-inf.mpg.de

Mar 10, 2021, 4:38:42 PM3/10/21
to coseal

Dear colleagues,

I have a PostDoc position available (with funding for up to 17 months) for a joint project of our team at Sorbonne Université with the Systems Biology group at Institut Pasteur (https://research.pasteur.fr/en/team/systemsbiology/ )

We particularly welcome applications from PostDocs with a background in theoretical computer science, in AI, or in Optimization, but we do have quite some flexibility as the main objective of the project is to establish a collaboration between the two teams. The project is funded by the Paris Ile-de-France region.

Earliest starting date is April 15, 2021.

Informal inquiries are very welcome, and please feel free to forward this announcement to potentially interested candidates.

With best wishes,
Carola

-- Carola Doerr, CNRS researcher at LIP6, Sorbonne University, http://www-ia.lip6.fr/~doerr/