Invitation to attend the Benchmarking@PPSN workshop this Saturday at 16-17:30, Leiden (NL) local time

win...@mpi-inf.mpg.de

Sep 3, 2020, 3:55:54 AM9/3/20
to coseal

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to attend the Benchmarking@PPSN workshop this Saturday at 16-17:30, Leiden (NL) local time at https://smart.newrow.com/#/room/yjs-609

Algorithm Selection is one of the three focus topics of the workshop, so I think the workshop may be of interest to most of you.

You can look forward to contributions by Manuel López-Ibáñez on Reproducible Research, by Jakob Bossek on Performance Assessment, and by Holger H. Hoos on Assessing Innovative Algorithm Design in the Context of Algorithm Selection

Please note: all five PPSN workshops are open access, and there are several workshops with COSEAL member participation: https://ppsn2020.liacs.leidenuniv.nl/workshops/

Everyone can join the workshops, no registration is required. Please also feel free to share this message with whoever may be interested in attending the workshop. However, please do NOT post the link on any website, twitter, etc., to avoid "zoom-bombing".

We look forward to fruitful discussions, and hope to see many of you at the workshop!
Carola Doerr, on behalf of all workshop organizers