AutoML Fall School 2023

Marius Lindauer

Sep 22, 2023, 6:01:46 AM9/22/23
to coseal

Dear colleagues,

We are thrilled to invite you to the 3rd edition of the AutoML Fall School. After two great years online and in Freiburg, we are excited to host the Fall School in Munich from November 27th to 30th. The Fall School is a joint effort of researchers from the universities of Munich, Freiburg and Hannover and organized locally by Bernd Bischl, Matthias Feurer and Marcel Wever.

Our initial speaker lineup features Margret Keuper, Haitham Bou-Ammar and José Miguel Hernández-Lobato. We will also have exciting hands-on sessions on AutoGluon, Bayesian optimization with SMAC3, Meta-Learning and OpenML and tools for AutoML research. Of course, we will continue to expand the program in the next few weeks leading up to the Fall School.

The AutoML Fall School is a great place for advanced Master’s students and early PhD students on AutoML to dive deep into AutoML, for general machine learning researchers to get an introduction to AutoML, and for machine learning practitioners to learn how to integrate AutoML into their daily work. We have a total of 50 places and will offer an early bird discount price until the end of September. We look forward to seeing you at the AutoML Fall School 2023! All information is available on automlschool.org

Best regards,

Marius Lindauer, on behalf of the organizers

Matthias Feurer

Nov 10, 2023, 11:49:06 AM11/10/23
to coseal

Dear colleagues,

We briefly wanted to remind you that there is only one week left to sign up to the AutoML Fall School 2023 and that there are still a few spots available. Check out the updated program, which we have significantly extended since the first announcement, at automlshool.org

We are looking forward to seeing you at the AutoML Fall School 2023!

Best regards,

Matthias Feurer, on behalf of the organizers