COSEAL 2020 in Bruges moves to COSEAL 2021

patrick.decausmaecker

May 7, 2020, 2:08:03 AM5/7/20
to coseal

Dear COSEAL members,

Due to the COVID-19 situation, we decided to cancel COSEAL in 2020. The intent of COSEAL is and has always been to have an informal workshop, bringing senior and junior researchers together for interpersonal discussions on the current state of research. That is why we think a physical meeting in person is crucial.

We are happy to announce COSEAL 2021 however, which will take place in Bruges, colocated with PATAT which has also moved in time. We will be in contact.

We look forward to meeting you at COSEAL 2021 or at other occasions,

Best wishes,

On behalf of the advisory board

Julie Jacques

Laetitia Jourdan