AutoML Fall School 2021

Marius Lindauer

Aug 6, 2021, 5:52:23 AM8/6/21
to coseal

Hi everyone,

We are excited to invite you to participate in the inaugural edition of the AutoML Fall School from November 8th to 12th. Organized as a joint project between the Ludwigs-Maximilians-University Munich, the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg and the Leibniz University Hannover, the AutoML Fall School will cover core topics of AutoML ranging from basics and theoretical foundations as well as practical work with open-source packages to state-of-the-art methods and current challenges.

We are happy to have announced a preliminary schedule on our website that features keynotes and invited talks by leading experts in the field of AutoML, Round Tables and plenty of hands-on sessions. Due to the current uncertain situation, we have decided to make the AutoML Fall School a virtual event. This does not stop us from organizing social events for all participants and providing you with plenty of opportunities to socialize, network, exchange ideas or maybe just share a beer.

We are looking forward to seeing you at the AutoML Fall School 2021! Additional information and registration is available at our official website: https://sites.google.com/view/automlschool21/

Kind regards,
Marius, on behalf of the other organizers