COSEAL 2023 in Paris, March 6-8

win...@mpi-inf.mpg.de

Nov 8, 2022, 5:52:37 PM11/8/22
to coseal
Dear COSEAL members,

It is with great pleasure to announce our next in-person (!) COSEAL workshop.
https://www.coseal.net/coseal-workshop-2023/

Where? Paris
When? March 6-8, 2023 (starting Mon morning, ending Wednesday at 13:00)
What? Join us for 2,5 days of fun with algorithm selection, configuration, and related topics
Who? everyone is welcome to attend the workshop. Every participant is invited to present a poster. A call for presentations will be circulated in January
How? Registration will open in January, but please block the dates in your calendars.
Cost? there are no registration fees for the workshop, but bear in mind that hotel prices can be non-negligible in Paris, so it is advisable to make a hotel reservation at your earliest convenience

Questions? Do not hesitate to reach out to me at Carola...@lip6.fr

Please help us spread the word by sharing this announcement with your students and colleagues who may be interested in attending COSEAL.

We look forward to welcoming you here in Paris!
Carola Doerr, Elena Raponi, Anja Jankovic, Koen van der Blom, and Maria Laura Santoni

win...@mpi-inf.mpg.de

Jan 9, 2023, 2:28:09 AM1/9/23
to coseal
Dear all,

Registration for COSEAL 2023 is now open:
🔗https://forms.gle/JMoscT7AXeg39sNn9
❗️Please register before January 31.
ℹ️Registration is free but mandatory
Please spread the word and register at your earliest convenience, to facilitate the planning of the event.

COSEAL 2023:
📅March 6-8
🏙️Paris, France (Jussieu)
🧑‍🤝‍🧑Organized by@coseal_net

We look forward to welcoming you in Paris in March !

Carola Doerr, Elena Raponi, Anja Jankovic, Koen van der Blom, and Maria Laura Santoni