AutoML conference early registration deadline July 19

Carola Doerr

Jul 15, 2024, 12:04:46 PM (12 days ago) Jul 15
to coseal
Dear all,

We hope to see many of you here in Paris for the AutoML conference (September 9-12, Jussieu campus of Sorbonne University in the very city center of Paris)

Please note that the early registration deadline is July 19, i.e., this Friday already!

For more information about the conference, please confer https://2024.automl.cc/

Should you wish to attend but cannot afford the registration fees, please do not hesitate to contact me (using my lip6.fr mail address) and I will see what I can do to help. In particular, we have a few discounts for volunteers).

Best wishes, and see you in September ;-)
Carola