Competition and Workshop on Metalearning

janva...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2020, 1:08:31 PM10/5/20
to coseal

Dear everyone,

We are organizing a workshop on metalearning at AAAI 2021. The workshop will be associated with a competition on Few Shot Learning, to which you are all invited to participate:

https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/26638

Although we encourage submissions that elaborate on their submissions towards the competition, the workshop will by no means be limited to few shot learning, so feel free to submit any latest work regarding meta-learning, algorithm selection and other results.

More information on the workshop:

https://sites.google.com/chalearn.org/metalearning/

Most notably, we were able to obtain some excellent keynote speakers, Chelsea Finn, Oriol Vinyals, Lilian Weng and Richard Zemel.

Hope that many of you will participate in either the competition or workshop,

Adrian El Baz

Isabelle Guyon

Zhengying Liu

Jan N. van Rijn